Summer officially began two days ago, and I’ve decided to update my Summer reading list.
I’ve thought about adding my reading list to Goodreads, but that seems like more work than its worth. Goodreads is cool because you can track progress as you read, but if you think about it, it’s like… who cares?
True to my old habits that started back in high school, I’m currently reading many of these books at once. My main focus as of late has been on Taking Charge of Your Fertility, Pagans, and The Life-changing Magic… She Comes First just arrived in the mail today, and from what I read while eating my lunch today, I can tell this one is quickly going to take up a lot of my attention until I finish it.
Books I have finished will be crossed off.
- Pagans: The End of Traditional Religion and the Rise of Christianity, by James O’Donnell
- Taking Charge of Your Fertility: The Definitive Guide to Natural Birth Control, Pregnancy Achievement, and Reproductive Health, by Toni Weschler (I have the original version. I want to get the 20th Anniversary Edition which was just published this year, 2015.)
- The Art of Doing Nothing, by Veronique Vienne and Erica Lennard
- The Art of Asking, by Amanda Palmer
- Whipping Girl: A Transsexual Woman on Sexism and the Scapegoating of Femininity, by Julia Serano
- The Gods in Ruins, by Kate Atkinson
- She Comes First, by Ian Kerner
The Life-changing Magic of Tidying Up, by Mari Kondo
I’ll be making posts and updates while I read, I’m sure.